As we prepare to wrap up 2015, like many of you, I’m reflective. I believe this to be a good thing. I think we need to ask ourselves more questions, search for more answers, be more honest with ourselves, and embrace our mistakes more (which are often lessons in disguise).
Since I’m a big fan and collector of quotes, I thought I’d share those that perhaps stuck with me the most. With a couple exceptions, these quotes come from strong, visionary, game changing women. I know my fellow SWAGinistas out there will appreciate that!
Please note these quotes were not necessarily made in 2015. I came across them in 2015.
I encourage you to not just read these. Think about them, meditate and marinate on them. Then let them be a catalyst for action, as they should be. Leverage them to make your 2016 much better than your 2015. Even if this year was awesome. There is always more awesome. Check them out!
- Learn from the mistakes of others. You cannot live long enough to make them all yourself. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A surplus of effort could overcome a deficit of confidence. – Judge Sonia Sotomayor
- I’m always perpetually out of my comfort zone. – Tory Burch
- I’d rather regret the things I’ve done than regret the things I haven’t done. –Lucille Ball
- If you don’t risk anything, you risk even more. – Erica Jong
- I was smart enough to go through any door that opened.– Joan Rivers
- In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.– Coco Chanel
- Many receive advice, only the wise profit from it. – Harper Lee
- There are two kinds of people, those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group; there is less competition there. – Indira Gandhi
- When you’re through changing, you’re through. – Martha Stewart
And because I love bonuses and we’re in the giving season, here are two bonus quotes from men:
11.Dreams don’t work unless you do. – John C. Maxwell
12.Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. – Ross Perot
Bookmark this site, so it’s easier for you to visit in the future. Don’t miss out on any of our content-rich posts, awesome products or services designed to help you create a breakthrough brand and business that creates wealth and a legacy – that you can enjoy right now. If you want to find out more about how Rachel Wilson Thibodeaux can help you to do just that, schedule a complimentary session here.